Back to list
Call for papers - WorldCIST'18 - Naples, Italy - Extended deadline: November 22
Nov 05 2017 04:11PM
ML (marialemos72 gmail com)
* Proceedings by Springer
** Extended versions of best selected papers will be published in JCR/SCI/SSCI journals
WorldCist'18 - 6th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies
Naples, Italy, 27 - 29 March 2018
The WorldCist'18 - 6th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies (http://www.worldcist.org/), to be held at Naples, Italy, 27 - 29 March 2018, is a global forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, results, experiences and concerns in the several perspectives of Information Systems and Technologies.
We are pleased to invite you to submit your papers to WorldCist'18. All submissions will be reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importance and clarity.
Submitted papers should be related with one or more of the main themes proposed for the Conference:
A) Information and Knowledge Management (IKM);
B) Organizational Models and Information Systems (OMIS);
C) Software and Systems Modeling (SSM);
D) Software Systems, Architectures, Applications and Tools (SSAAT);
E) Multimedia Systems and Applications (MSA);
F) Computer Networks, Mobility and Pervasive Systems (CNMPS);
G) Intelligent and Decision Support Systems (IDSS);
H) Big Data Analytics and Applications (BDAA);
I) Human-Computer Interaction (HCI);
J) Ethics, Computers and Security (ECS)
K) Health Informatics (HIS);
L) Information Technologies in Education (ITE);
M) Information Technologies in Radiocommunications (ITR).
N) Technologies for Biomedical Applications (TBA)
TYPES of SUBMISSIONS and DECISIONS
Types of Submissions and Decisions
Four types of papers can be submitted:
Full paper: Finished or consolidated R&D works, to be included in one of the Conference themes. These papers are assigned a 10-page limit.
Short paper: Ongoing works with relevant preliminary results, open to discussion. These papers are assigned a 7-page limit.
Poster paper: Initial work with relevant ideas, open to discussion. These papers are assigned to a 4-page limit.
Company paper: Companies' papers that show practical experience, R & D, tools, etc., focused on some topics of the conference. These papers are assigned to a 4-page limit.
Submitted papers must comply with the format of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series (see Instructions for Authors at Springer Website or download a DOC example) be written in English, must not have been published before, not be under review for any other conference or publication and not include any information leading to the authors? identification. Therefore, the authors? names, affiliations and bibliographic references should not be included in the version for evaluation by the Program Committee. This information should only be included in the camera-ready version, saved in Word or Latex format and also in PDF format. These files must be accompanied by the Consent to Publication form filled out, in a ZIP file, and uploaded at the conference management system.
All papers will be subjected to a ?double-blind review? by at least two members of the Program Committee.
Based on Program Committee evaluation, a paper can be rejected or accepted by the Conference Chairs. In the later case, it can be accepted as the type originally submitted or as another type. Thus, full papers can be accepted as short papers or poster papers only. Similarly, short papers can be accepted as poster papers only. In these cases, the authors will be allowed to maintain the original number of pages in the camera-ready version.
The authors of accepted poster papers must also build and print a poster to be exhibited during the Conference. This poster must follow an A1 or A2 vertical format. The Conference can includes Work Sessions where these posters are presented and orally discussed, with a 5 minute limit per poster.
The authors of accepted full papers will have 15 minutes to present their work in a Conference Work Session; approximately 5 minutes of discussion will follow each presentation. The authors of accepted short papers and company papers will have 11 minutes to present their work in a Conference Work Session; approximately 4 minutes of discussion will follow each presentation.
PUBLICATION & INDEXING
To ensure that a full paper, short paper, poster paper or company paper is published, at least one of the authors must be fully registered by the 7th of January 2018, and the paper must comply with the suggested layout and page-limit. Additionally, all recommended changes must be addressed by the authors before they submit the camera-ready version.
No more than one paper per registration will be published. An extra fee must be paid for publication of additional papers, with a maximum of one additional paper per registration. One registration permits only the participation of one author in the conference.
Full and short papers will be published in Proceedings by Springer, in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series. Poster and company papers will be published by AISTI.
Published full and short papers will be submitted for indexation by ISI, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, DBLP and Google Scholar, among others, and will be available in the SpringerLink Digital Library.
The authors of the best selected papers will be invited to extend them for publication in international journals indexed by ISI/SCI/SSCI, SCOPUS and DBLP, among others, such as:
- International Journal of Neural Systems (IF: 6.333 / Q1)
- Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (IF: 5.264 / Q1)
- Omega - The International Journal of Management Science (IF: 4.029 / Q1)
- Future Generation Computer Systems (IF: 3.997 / Q1)
- International Journal of Information Management (IF: 3.872 / Q1)
- Telematics and Informatics (IF: 3.398 / Q1)
- Journal of Grid Computing (IF: 2.766 / Q1)
- Ethics and Information Technology (IF: 1.500 / Q1)
- Journal of Medical Systems (IF: 2.456 / Q2)
- Computer Languages, Systems & Structures (IF: 1.615 / Q2)
- International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection (IF: 1.5 / Q2)
- Informatica - An International Journal (IF: 1.052 / Q2)
- Annals of Telecommunications (IF: 1.412 / Q3)
- Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems (IF: 1.261 / Q3)
- International Journal of Computers Communications & Control (IF: 1.374 / Q3)
- Expert Systems - Journal of Knowledge Engineering (IF: 1.18 / Q3)
- Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory (IF: 0.769 / Q3)
- Program - Electronic Library and Information Systems (IF: 0.556 / Q3)
- Intelligent Service Robotics (IF: 0.875 / Q4)
- Studies in Informatics and Control (IF: 0.776 / Q4)
- Computing and Informatics (IF: 0.488 / Q4)
- Information Technology and Control (IF: 0.475 / Q4)
- Journal of Database Management (IF: 0.462 / Q4)
- Romanian Journal of Information Science and Technology (IF: 0.365 / Q4)
- Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering - Imaging & Visualization (ISI - Emerging Sources Citation Index)
- Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management
Paper Submission: November 22, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: December 26, 2017
Payment of Registration, to ensure the inclusion of an accepted paper in the conference proceedings: January 7, 2018.
Camera-ready Submission: January 7, 2018
WorldCIST'18 website: http://www.worldcist.org/
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
[ reply ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus