Web Application Security
Back to list
AppSec DC 2012 - Call for Trainers
Oct 24 2011 06:33PM
AppSec DC (cfp appsecdc org)
OWASP is currently soliciting training providers for the OWASP AppSec
DC 2012 regional conference that will take place at the Walter E.
Washington Convention Center (801 Mount Vernon Place NW Washington, DC
20001) on April 2nd through 5th of 2012. The theme for this year's
conference is "OWASP - Not just webapps anymore" to reflect the new
and revised scope of OWASP to include all application security issues
instead of focusing just on web application security. There will be
training courses on April 2nd and 3rd followed by plenary sessions on
the 4th and 5th. There are a total of six classrooms over two days or
12 training days available at the conference. Three classrooms hold
30 students and the other three have a capacity of 24 students.
The following conditions apply for people or organizations that want
to provide training at the conference:
* Training provider should provide class syllabus / training materials.
* Proceeds will be split 60/40 (OWASP/Trainer) for the training class.
* OWASP will provide the Venue, Marketing with Conference
materials, Registration and basic AV
* Trainers will cover travel and accommodations for the
instructor(s) and all course materials for students
* OWASP will reserve up to 2 training slots at no cost and the
trainer may reserve up to one slot at no cost
* Price per attendee: 2-Day Class $1500/ 1-Day Class $750.
* Trainers can brand training materials to increase their exposure
* Classes are to be focused around Application Security but are in
no way limited to web application security.
Submit proposals to http://training.appsecdc.org/ before December 15th
2011 to be considered. All trainers will be required to submit a
Training Instructor Agreement
in order to have their classed scheduled. Additional information can
be found at http://www.appsecdc.org
Please forward to all interested practitioners and colleagues.
The AppSec DC Program Committee
This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
[ reply ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus