Web Application Security
Back to list
MobSF v0.9.3 is Released: Now supports Windows APPX Static Analysis
Nov 22 2016 02:03PM
Ajin Abraham (ajin25 gmail com)
MobSF v0.9.3 is released.
Mobile Security Framework (MobSF) is an intelligent, all-in-one open
source mobile application (Android/iOS/Windows) automated pen-testing
framework capable of performing static and dynamic analysis. It can be
used for effective and fast security analysis of Android, iOS and
Windows mobile Applications and supports both binaries (APK, IPA &
APPX ) and zipped source code. MobSF can also perform Web API Security
testing with it's API Fuzzer that can do Information Gathering,
analyze Security Headers, identify Mobile API specific vulnerabilities
like XXE, SSRF, Path Traversal, IDOR, and other logical issues related
to Session and API Rate Limiting.
What's new in v0.9.3
* Clipboard Monitor for Android Dynamic Analysis
* Windows APPX Static Analysis Support
* Added Docker File
* Added Support for Kali Linux
* Code Quality and Lintering
* Partial PEP8 Formating, Code Refactoring and Restructuring
* Imporved Static Analyzer Regex
* Disabling Syntax Highlighter Edit mode
* More MIME Type additions
* Update File Upload Size to 100 MB
* MobSFfy script to support commandline args
* New strings.py tool for string extraction in iOS Apps.
* Updated iOS Static Analysis ruleset.
* Django Upgrade to 1.10
* MobSF VM 0.3 Released
Web: http://opensecurity.in | https://opsecx.com
This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
[ reply ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus