Web Application Security
Back to list
Faraday v2.7: Collaborative Penetration Test & Vulnerability Management Platform
Nov 13 2017 02:33PM
Francisco Amato (famato infobytesec com)
Faraday is the Integrated Multiuser Risk Environment you have always
been looking for! It maps and leverages all the data you generate in
real time, letting you track and understand your audits. Our dashboard
for CISOs and managers uncovers the risks and impacts and risks being
assessed by the audit in real-time without a single email. Developed
with a specialized set of functionalities that helps users improve
their own work, the main purpose is to re-use the available tools in
the community and take advantage of them in a collaborative way!
Check out the Faraday project in Github:
As you have probably already heard, we are in the midst of a BIG
upgrade in Faraday: replacing CouchDB with a much more robost
database, Postgresql. This is taking a bit of time, as we are also
redesigning parts of our database model to improve the performance of
our app, but will be totally worth the wait!
Even though we are busy laboring away with this upgrade, we have not
forgotten about you users! We have just released a new version of
Faraday with some bug fixes, new plugins, and a csv importer!
What is new
* Last modified and created timestamps
The hosts view now shows you the time of the most recent modification:
* New feature: Import from CSV
Now you can import information of your CSV to Faraday and create any
type of Object in it!
Hosts, Interfaces, Services, Vulnerabilities, Vulnerabilities Web and
Tags can be created using our new CSV-importer.
* Fixed bug where the users menu is not shown.
* Added "Last modified" and "Created" in Hosts view.
* Checks if the port 5985 is already in use and shows the
corresponding error message.
* Fixed bug when trying to run Faraday as second process and closing
the terminal (&!).
* Fixed bug where it asked for dependencies eternally when you have a
different version than the one required.
* Fixed small bug in the update_from_document method.
* Fixed bug, makes the python library dependencies specific to the
* Fixed GitHub language bar to reflect real code percentage.
* Merge PR #195: Create gentoo_requirements_extras.txt (New Github wiki page).
* Merge PR #225: Add references to found vulnerabilities in nmap plugin.
* New plugin: Netsparker cloud.
* New plugin: Lynis (Winner of Faraday Challenge 2017).
* New Fplugin: changes the status of all vulnerabilities of an
specific workspace to closed.
* New Fplugin: combines the "create_interface" and "create_host"
scripts into one (create_interface_and_host script).
* New Fplugin: import_csv , now you can import Faraday objects from a CSV.
We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.
This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
[ reply ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus