Back to list
[logs] OSSEC v1.3 released
Aug 08 2007 02:40AM
Daniel Cid (danielcid yahoo com br)
We are pleased to announce the general availability of
OSSEC version 1.3. This is one of our biggest releases
so far, our first under the GPLv3, with numerous new
features and bug fixes.
OSSEC is an Open Source Host-based Intrusion Detection
System. It performs log analysis, integrity checking,
Windows registry monitoring, rootkit detection,
real-time alerting and active response.
It runs on most operating systems, including Linux,
OpenBSD, FreeBSD, MacOS, Solaris and Windows.
This new version comes with the following major new
* User interface to manage the Windows Agent.
* Support for Courier pop3/imapd logs.
* Support for Cisco IOS logs.
* Support for Symantec Web Security logs.
* Support for SMF-SAV Sendmail filter logs.
* Chinese Translation of the installation script.
* Support for host-based policy monitoring and
enforcement on Windows systems:
More information at:
Download the new version:
Daniel B. Cid
dcid ( at ) ossec.net
Alertas do Yahoo! Mail em seu celular. Saiba mais em http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/
LogAnalysis mailing list
LogAnalysis (at) loganalysis (dot) org [email concealed]
[ reply ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus