Focus on Apple
Back to list
Videos from HITBSecConf2008 - Malaysia released!
Jan 20 2009 10:13PM
Praburaajan (prabu hackinthebox org)
The videos from HITBSecConf2008 - Malaysia are now available for download!
Keynote Address 1: The Art of Click-Jacking - Jeremiah Grossman
Keynote Address 2: Cyberwar is Bullshit - Marcus Ranum
- Delivering Identity Management 2.0 by Leveraging OPSS
- Bluepilling the Xen Hypervisor
- Pass the Hash Toolkit for Windows
- Internet Explorer 8 - Trustworthy Engineering and Browsing
- Full Process Reconsitution from Memory
- Hacking Internet Kiosks
- Analysis and Visualization of Common Packers
- A Fox in the Hen House - UPnP IGD
- Browser Exploits: A New Model for Browser Security
- Time for a Free Hardware Foundation?
- Mac OS Xploitation
- Hacking a Bird in The Sky 2.0
- How the Leopard Hides His Spots - OS X Anti-Forensics Techniques
Keynote Address 3: Dissolving an Industry as a Hobby - THE PIRATE BAY
- Pushing the Camel Through the Eye of a Needle
- An Effective Methodology to Enable Security Evaluation at RTL Level
- Remote Code Execution Through Intel CPU Bugs
- Next Generation Reverse Shell
- Build Your Own Password Cracker with a Disassembler and VM Magic
- Decompilers and Beyond
- Cracking into Embedded Devices and Beyond!
- Client-side Security
- Top 10 Web 2.0 Attacks
On a related note, the registration for HITBSecConf2009 - Dubai (20th -
23rd April) is now open!
The Call for Papers (CFP) for HITBSecConf2009 - Malaysia (October 5th -
8th) will open in March 2009.
A belated Happy New Year from all of us at Hack in The Box and may all
your exploits result in root shell! :)
The HITB Team.
[ reply ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus