Mozilla Multiple Products Remote Vulnerabilities
The Mozilla Foundation has released thirteen security advisories specifying vulnerabilities in Mozilla Firefox, SeaMonkey, and Thunderbird.
These vulnerabilities allow attackers to:
- execute arbitrary machine code in the context of the vulnerable application
- crash affected applications
- run arbitrary script code with elevated privileges
- gain access to potentially sensitive information
- carry out cross-domain scripting attacks.
Other attacks may also be possible.
The issues described here will be split into individual BIDs as more information becomes available.
These issues are fixed in:
- Mozilla Firefox 22.214.171.124
- Mozilla Thunderbird 126.96.36.199
- Mozilla SeaMonkey 1.0.3