Opera Web Browser 9.51 Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
Opera Web Browser is prone to multiple security vulnerabilities.
Successful exploits may allow attackers to:
- cause denial-of-service conditions
- violate the same-origin policy
- carry out phishing and cross-domain attacks
- steal cookie-based authentication credentials
- present insecure websites as secure
- obtain sensitive information
- mislead a user
- carry out other attacks
Versions prior to Opera 9.52 are vulnerable.
NOTE: The cross-site scripting issue originally included in this BID has been moved to BID 31183 (Opera Web Browser Unicode Whitespace Cross-Site Scripting Weakness).