Check Point UTM-1 Edge and Safe Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
Check Point UTM-1 Edge and Safe are prone to multiple security vulnerabilities, including:
1. Multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities
2. Multiple HTML-injection vulnerabilities
3. Multiple cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities
4. Multiple URI-redirection vulnerabilities
5. An information-disclosure vulnerability
An attacker may leverage these issues to access sensitive information, redirect an unsuspecting victim to an attacker-controlled site, or steal cookie-based authentication credentials, to perform unauthorized actions in the context of a user's session.
Versions prior to Check Point UTM-1 Edge and Safe 8.2.44 are vulnerable.