HP Managed Printing Administration Multiple Remote Security Vulnerabilities
HP Managed Printing Administration is prone to multiple remote security vulnerabilities including:
1. A remote code-execution vulnerability.
2. Multiple arbitrary file-deletion vulnerabilities.
3. Multiple arbitrary file-creation vulnerabilities.
4. Multiple directory-traversal vulnerabilities.
5. An SQL-injection vulnerability.
An attacker can exploit these issues to execute arbitrary code, create or delete arbitrary files, use directory-traversal strings to retrieve arbitrary files, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database.
Versions prior to HP Managed Printing Administration 2.6.4 are vulnerable.