IBM DB2 Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
IBM DB2 is prone to multiple security vulnerabilities, including:
1. An insecure file-permissions vulnerability
2. Multiple denial-of service vulnerabilities
3. A local privilege-escalation vulnerability
4. A security-bypass vulnerability
5. An information disclosure vulnerability
An attacker can exploit these vulnerabilities to disclose sensitive information, gain elevated privileges, bypass security restrictions, or deny service to legitimate users. Other attacks are also possible.
IBM DB2 versions prior to 9.5 Fix Pack 9 are vulnerable.