HP Systems Insight Manager Unspecified Multiple Remote Security Vulnerabilities
HP Systems Insight Manager is prone to multiple unspecified remote security vulnerabilities:
1. An unauthorized-access vulnerability
2. An information-disclosure vulnerability
3. A cross-site request-forgery vulnerability
4. A remote privilege-escalation vulnerability
5. An URL-redirection vulnerability
6. An authentication-bypass vulnerability
An attacker can exploit these issues to perform unauthorized actions on behalf of a logged-in user, obtain potentially sensitive information, bypass security restrictions, gain escalated privileges, or redirect a user to a potentially malicious site that may aid in phishing attacks.
Versions prior to Systems Insight Manager 7.0 are vulnerable.