Cisco Linksys WRT54GL Router Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
Cisco Linksys WRT54GL Router is prone to the following security vulnerabilities:
1. A command-execution vulnerability
2. A security-bypass vulnerability
3. A cross-site request-forgery vulnerability
4. A cross-site scripting vulnerability
5. An HTML-injection vulnerability
An attacker can exploit these issues to execute arbitrary commands, bypass certain security restrictions, steal cookie-based authentication credentials, or perform unauthorized actions in the context of a user session.
Cisco Linksys WRT54GL 1.1 running firmware version 4.30.15 build 2 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.