Back to list
RainbowCrack 1.4 is released - The Time-Memory Tradeoff Hash Cracker
Jul 22 2009 07:19AM
shuanglei live com
RainbowCrack is a general propose implementation of Philippe Oechslin's faster time-memory trade-off technique. It cracks hashes with rainbow tables.
Version 1.4 of the RainbowCrack software is now available for download.
- New compact rainbow table file format (.rtc) reduce rainbow table size by 50% to 56.25%
- New rt2rtc utility convert rainbow table from raw file format (.rt) to compact file format (.rtc)
- New rtc2rt utility convert rainbow table from compact file format (.rtc) to raw file format (.rt)
- The rcrack/rcrack_cuda program support both .rt and .rtc rainbow table file format
- Conversion from non-perfect to perfect rainbow table is supported by rt2rtc utility
The hash cracking performance of RainbowCrack software now exceeds 100000 million plaintexts per second.
Visit http://project-rainbowcrack.com/ for more information.
July 22, 2009
[ reply ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus