Back to list
Reminder: ClubHack2012 Call for Papers Closing Soon
Oct 02 2012 05:07AM
abhijeet clubhack com
This is a gentle reminder that the Call for Papers for ClubHack2012 in Pune, India closes on 15th Oct, 2012. Send in you submission as soon as possible.
Call For Participation
See http://clubhack.com/2012 for details
In 2012, as ClubHack is focusing toward innovation & leadership, we invite papers from enthusiast & seasoned professionals for ClubHack2012 with emphasis on entrepreneurship in infosec and security innovation.
These presentations are expected to be of 40 minutes each. The schedule time for each presenter would be 50 minutes out of which 40 minutes are for the presentation & 10 for the question-answer sessions. We would request you to submit the papers keeping the time constraint in mind.
Innovation knows no boundaries. Just to spark your thought process, here?s a hint of topics which you may refer
* Entrepreneurship in infosec product development
* Research work in infosec
* Innovation in attack vectors
* Attacks on Cloud
* Mobile computing
* Malware & Botnets
* Privacy with social networks
* Telecom Security (3G/4G, SS7, GSM/CDMA, VoIP) and Phone Phreaking
* Hardware, Embedded Systems and other Electronic Devices Hacking
* War of handhelds & BYOD
* Cyber warfare & your role
* Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
* Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) : COMINT, ELINT, etc
* Critical Infrastructure Protection
* Security aspects in SCADA and industrial environments and obscure networks
* & the general other infosec domains like web, network, tools & exploits etc.
If you want to deliver a workshop at ClubHack2012, please write to us separately and we will help in the same.
October 15, 2012
:::How to Submit:::
Please send us your entries to cfp (at) clubhack (dot) com [email concealed]
For more information regarding CFP please visit http://clubhack.com/2012/cfp/
For conference related information please visit the conference web site - http://clubhack.com/2012
contact us via email - info (at) clubhack (dot) com [email concealed]
Hope to see your contribution and support for ClubHack2012.
[ reply ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus