Web Application Security
Back to list
Faraday v2.3: Collaborative Penetration Test and Vulnerability Management Platform
Jan 31 2017 02:39PM
Francisco Amato (famato infobytesec com)
We are very proud to present the first 2017 edition of the Faraday
Platform! Faraday v2.3 is ready to download!
Faraday is the Integrated Multiuser Risk Environment you were looking
for! It maps and leverages all the knowledge you generate in real
time, letting you track and understand your audits. Our dashboard for
CISOs and managers uncovers the impact and risk being assessed by the
audit in real-time without the need for a single email. Developed with
a specialized set of functionalities that helps users improve their
own work, the main purpose is to re-use the available tools in the
community taking advantage of them in a collaborative way!
Check out the Faraday project in Github: https://github.com/infobyte/faraday
Some of the features added to this version require that the update
parameter is present the first time the client runs after updating,
python faraday.py --update
Enjoy our new Executive Report templates and modify them as you wish!
We added a findings index so you can get a quick view of what was
found during the assessment before diving into the full report.
Our API to communicate with Faraday Server now has documentation. You
can find it in /persistence/server/docs/_build/html/index.html.
- Improved the Workspace Comparison feature adding several graphics.
- Added a login dialog when GTK is run without login argument.
- Added a template to create an Executive Report with grouped vulns.
- Added the ability to edit and copy Executive Reports.
- Added the ability to select a template for the Executive Report.
- Fixed Executive Report delete button behaviour.
- Fixed issues with new lines in MS Office.
- Fixed bug that was overwriting vuln owner when editing.
- Removed 'unclassified' conditionals from Executive templates.
- Fixed update without credentials, added the ability to log in.
- Added an activity feed panel in the Dashboard.
- Added Hping plugin.
- Enhancements to Wpscan plugin.
- Added IBM AppScan plugin.
- Improved Burp's Online plugin. Added fields and removed HTML tags.
- Refactor remaining modules to be compatible with JS Strict Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented GTK from closing when user clicked CANCEL
on WS creation.
- Fixed size of Workspace creation dialog.
- New cwe databases: English and Spanish.
We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.
This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
[ reply ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus