Web Application Security
Back to list
Faraday v2.6: Collaborative Penetration Test and Vulnerability Management Platform
Jul 24 2017 07:58PM
Francisco Amato (famato infobytesec com)
Faraday is the Integrated Multiuser Risk Environment you were looking
for! It maps and leverages all the knowledge you generate in real
time, letting you track and understand your audits. Our dashboard for
CISOs and managers uncovers the impact and risk being assessed by the
audit in real-time without the need for a single email. Developed with
a specialized set of functionalities that helps users improve their
own work, the main purpose is to re-use the available tools in the
community taking advantage of them in a collaborative way!
Check out the Faraday project in Github.
In the last couple of versions we added several features to allow our
users to manage more and more parts of their engagements directly from
our platform so we realized, why not also add the option to manage
methodologies and tasks? And so we did!
* Kanban Tasks View:
Now you can create your custom methodologies, add tasks, tag them and
keep track of your whole project directly from Faraday.
* Improving the Data Analysis tools:
As per your requests, we made some changes to the existing Data
Analysis tools introduced in the last release. We added the
possibility to change data configuration in order to customize charts,
a new bar chart type to show most vulnerable services and a filter for
undefined or null values.
* Executive Report clean up:
Some users reported issues with the sorting of Hosts and Evidence in
the reports. We fixed it so the hosts in grouped reports are sorted by
IP and evidence is sorted by alphabetically by name.
We know sometimes it is necessary to use special characters for
evidence names. Some of our users
* Web UI :
Now you can manually create the same vulnerability in several hosts at
once! Select as many targets as you want when creating your vulns.
- Add vuln to multiple targets at once
Also, we made the vulnerability creation modal more consistent with
the rest of the views by starting the pagination of the targets in
page 1 instead of 0.
- Improved Data analysis charts. Added more chart properties and data binding
- Improved target ordering in grouped reports
- Fixed bug with new line character in reports DOCX
- Adds alphabetical sort for Evidence in the Executive Report
- Fix bug updating users with no roles
- Fixed report creation with evidence names containing special chars
- Added Tasks Management to the Web UI
- Added the ability to select more than one target when creating a
vuln in the Web UI
- Merged PR #182 - problems with zonatransfer.me
- Fixed bug in Download CSV of Status report with old versions of Firefox
- Fixed formula injection vulnerability in export to CSV feature
- Fixed DOM-based XSS in the Top Services widget of the dashboard
- Fix in AppScan plugin
- Fix HTML injection in Vulnerability template
- Add new plugin: Junit XML
- Improved pagination in new vuln modal of status report
- Added "Policy Violations" field for Vulnerabilities
We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.
Come to #BHUSA - Mandalay Bay - Business Hall (July 26th - 27th)
We will be at booth IC43
This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
[ reply ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus