Back to list
*Note: Email address will appear as "user domain ext" to prevent harvesting.
[CVE-2013-5725] - Byword for iOS Data Destruction Vulnerability
Sep 29 2013 10:15PM
guillaume binaryfactory ca
- Affected Vendor: http://metaclassy.com/
- Affected Software: Byword for iOS
- Affected Version: 2.x prior to 2.1
- Issue Type: Lack of validation/user confirmation leading to destruction of data
- Release Date: 29 Sept 2013
- Discovered by: Guillaume Ross
- CVE Identifier: CVE-2013-5725
- Issue S...
[ more ]
Copyright 2010, SecurityFocus