Procps-ng Procps Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
Procps-ng Procps is prone to the following security vulnerabilities:
1. A local security-bypass vulnerability
2. A local privilege-escalation vulnerability
3. A local denial-of-service vulnerability
4. Multiple local integer-overflow vulnerabilities
5. A stack-based buffer-overflow vulnerability
Attackers can exploit these issues to execute arbitrary code in the context of the user running the affected application or perform unauthorized actions. Failed exploit attempts will likely cause a denial-of-service condition.