Multiple Roche Point of Care Handheld Medical Services Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
Multiple Roche Point of Care Handheld Medical Services are prone to the following security vulnerabilities:
1. An authentication bypass vulnerability
2. An OS command-injection vulnerability
3. An arbitrary file-upload vulnerability
4. A remote code-execution vulnerability
5. An access bypass vulnerability
An attacker can exploit these issues to bypass authentication mechanism, execute arbitrary commands and codes, upload arbitrary files, or to bypass security restrictions.