Mozilla Suite, Firefox, SeaMonkey, and Thunderbird Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
The Mozilla Foundation has released nine security advisories specifying security vulnerabilities in Mozilla Suite, Firefox, SeaMonkey, and Thunderbird.
These vulnerabilities allow attackers to:
- execute arbitrary machine code in the context of the vulnerable application
- crash affected applications
- gain access to potentially sensitive information
- bypass security checks
- spoof window contents.
Other attacks may also be possible.
The issues described here will be split into individual BIDs as the information embargo on the Mozilla Bugzilla entries is lifted and as further information becomes available. This BID will then be retired.
These issues are fixed in:
- Mozilla Firefox versions 1.0.8 and 220.127.116.11
- Mozilla Thunderbird versions 1.0.8 and 18.104.22.168
- Mozilla Suite version 1.7.13
- Mozilla SeaMonkey version 1.0.1