Mozilla Firefox, SeaMonkey, Camino, and Thunderbird Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
The Mozilla Foundation has released thirteen security advisories specifying security vulnerabilities in Mozilla Firefox, SeaMonkey, Camino, and Thunderbird.
These vulnerabilities allow attackers to:
- execute arbitrary machine code in the context of the vulnerable application
- crash affected applications
- gain access to potentially sensitive information.
Other attacks may also be possible.
The issues described here will be split into individual BIDs as further information becomes available.
These issues are fixed in:
- Mozilla Firefox version 220.127.116.11
- Mozilla Thunderbird version 18.104.22.168
- Mozilla SeaMonkey version 1.0.2
- Mozilla Camino 1.0.2