Mozilla Firefox 22.214.171.124 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
The Mozilla Foundation has released multiple security advisories specifying various vulnerabilities in Firefox 126.96.36.199 and prior versions.
Exploiting these issues can allow attackers to:
- steal authentication credentials
- obtain potentially sensitive information
- violate the same-origin policy
- execute scripts with elevated privileges
- upload arbitrary files to affected computers
- cause denial-of-service conditions
- execute arbitrary code
Other attacks are also possible.
These issues are present in Firefox 188.8.131.52 and prior versions.