Mozilla Firefox/Thunderbird/SeaMonkey Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
The Mozilla Foundation has released multiple security advisories specifying various vulnerabilities in Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird, and SeaMonkey.
Exploiting these issues can allow attackers to:
- steal authentication credentials
- obtain potentially sensitive information
- violate the same-origin policy
- execute scripts with elevated privileges
- cause denial-of-service conditions
- execute arbitrary code
Other attacks are also possible.
These issues are present in the following applications:
Firefox 3.0.3 and prior
Firefox 18.104.22.168 and prior
Thunderbird: 22.214.171.124 and prior
SeaMonkey 1.1.12 and prior