Moodle Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
Moodle is prone to multiple security vulnerabilities, including:
1. Multiple security-bypass vulnerabilities.
2. Multiple cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities.
3. Multiple information-disclosure vulnerabilities.
4. A denial of service vulnerability.
5. A data manipulation vulnerability.
6. An SQL injection vulnerability.
Attackers can exploit these issues to bypass certain security restrictions, insert malicious HTML and script codes, obtain sensitive information, compromise a denial of service attack, and modify the logic of SQL queries. Other attacks may also be possible.