Request Tracker Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
Request Tracker is prone to multiple security vulnerabilities including:
1. A remote code-execution vulnerability
2. A cross-site scripting vulnerability
3. An SQL-injection vulnerability
4. Multiple information-disclosure vulnerabilities
5. A security-bypass vulnerability
6. A cross-site request-forgery vulnerability
An attacker can exploit these vulnerabilities to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, to steal cookie-based authentication credentials, to perform unauthorized actions, to exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database, to access or modify data, to disclose sensitive information, to execute arbitrary code, to perform unauthorized actions in the context of a user's session, or to perform unauthorized actions. Other attacks are also possible.
RT versions prior to 3.8.12 and 4.0.6 are affected.