NetGear N300 DGN2200 Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
NetGear N300 DGN2200 is prone to the following security vulnerabilities:
1. A local information-disclosure vulnerability
2. Multiple cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities
3. An arbitrary file-access vulnerability
4. Multiple remote command-execution vulnerabilities
5. An unauthorized-access weakness
6. A security-bypass weakness
Attackers can exploit these issues to bypass certain security restrictions, obtain sensitive information, perform unauthorized actions in the context of a logged-in user, gain unauthorized access, or execute arbitrary commands in the context of the affected application.
NetGear N300 DGN2200 running firmware 184.108.40.206-7.0.37 is vulnerable.