EMC RSA Archer GRC Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
EMC RSA Archer GRC is prone to the following multiple security vulnerabilities:
1. A cross-site request-forgery vulnerability
2. A privilege-escalation vulnerability
3. An information-disclosure vulnerability
4. A cross-site scripting vulnerability
5. An open-redirection vulnerability
Exploiting these issues will allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, obtain sensitive information, carry out phishing attacks, and perform unauthorized actions with elevated privileges.
RSA Archer GRC 188.8.131.52.1,5.5.2,184.108.40.206,220.127.116.11, and 18.104.22.168 are vulnerable.